Golf Course Information
This course has four lakes and two creeks incorporated into the design. The fairways are average width, and some of the greens are elevated. The signature hole at Union Hills is #14, a 360-yard par 4, requiring a carry over water.
* Greens - Bermuda
* Fairways - Bermuda Grass
* Designed 1974 by Greg Nash
* Open all Year
* Winter over seeding with Rye Grass
Greg Nash-designed l8-hole championship golf course, acclaimed one of the finest in the area and ranked among Arizona's Top Ten Private Courses.
* Full driving range with unlimited use - range balls included
* Putting green and other practice areas
* Golf Shop offering fine merchandise and professional teaching staff
* No trail fees for use of your own cart
Golf Course Info
- Course: 18 Holes
- Course Type: Semi-Private
- Architect: Greg Nash & Jeff Hardin
- Opened: 1974
- Season: 12
- Head Pro: Mitch Ross
Golf Course Stats
- Tee Boxes: 4
- Back Tees: 6827 Yards
- Back Par: 72
- Back Slope: 129
- Back Rating: 71.0
Easiest access is off on Union Hills. Go south on Conestoga (1 block east of 99th Ave.) off of Union Hills.
Green Fees and Rates
Call for Rates
Tee Times & Reservations
Up to 7 Days in advance.
Golf, Social & Dining Memberships available.
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
Sprinkler Heads Marked
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
Contact Union Hills Country Club at 623-977-4281.
Restaurant and Dining Options:
This profile was last updated on 11/19/2012 and has been viewed 8,006 times.